WHAT TO COMPLETEBoarding Agreement Form
WHAT TO BRING
- Current Vaccination Records (Bring with you, or EMAIL to RESORT@BESTVETYET.COM or fax 302-378-2859 prior to check in.)
- FOOD. Your pet is best served by maintaining a consistent diet and therefore we encourage you to provide us with your pet’s regular food.
- Please prepackage food by date and meal in small/medium size labeled containers or sealed baggies. If your food is not prepackaged, there will be a $2/per day charge if we provide our resort food.
- Medication, if necessary, with label and written instructions for administering meds. Also pill pockets, treats or whatever you use at home to administer pills, if necessary. Any prescription medication or over the counter medicine, supplement, vitamin, powder, etc will have a $2/per day administration charge.
- We recommend that all pets should be on a flea and tick prevention program. We can begin one for your pet if you would like.
WHAT TO LEAVE BEHIND
- Please leave at home all rawhide, chew bones & toys and anything that may pose a choking hazard.
- Also leave bedding at home. We are pleased to offer elevated Kuranda beds for our canine boarders. This bed provides optimal comfort and support. Blankets are also available to all resort guests. No need to bring your own
OUR REQUIREMENTSFor the safety of all our two and four legged friends, we require current vaccination records for all pets boarding with us. VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
DOGS: DHPP, RABIES, BORDETELLA, CANINE INFLUENZA
CATS: FELINE DISTEMPER (FVRCP), RABIES
Proof of current vaccination must be in written form from a licensed veterinarian; owner administered vaccines cannot be accepted. Records can be EMAILED to RESORT@BESTVETYET.COM or faxed (302-378-2859) PRIOR TO CHECK IN, or you can bring a hard copy when you arrive.
Cats and dogs must be free of external and internal parasites. Any guests with fleas or ticks will be treated (at owner’s expense) before entering the boarding area.